Learning #16 - Transform Your Life with One Simple Change: The Power of Small Shifts

For whatever reason you might want to change the direction of your life, you might think it is hard but actually is easier than you think.

Theory says (specially complex theory) that in order to deal with this complex world humans create heuristics or "rules of thumb" in order to make decisions. Theory also says that to change direction of a complex system you can change constraints or boundaries.

So if I want to change something in my life I just need to add or change one of the "rules of thumb". I could now add to my life the idea of "eat always healthy" or "be nice no matter what" and only with that little change, new patterns in my life will emerge. If it this is working for me, I will continue doing it, if not, then I will change something again.

Such a small change can create huge impact...

Thx for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Learning #15 - Embracing Emotions: The Importance of Human Connection for Growth and Survival

Learning #14 - The Emotional Journey of Being Human