Learning #10 - Discovering Your True Worth: Finding Value Beyond Success and Achievements

Sometimes we value what we do. If we are doing great things then we feel we are valuable. We believe we matter.

Apparently doing things actually makes us feel valuable but what happens when we are not achieving what we want to achieve? what happens when we are sick and we are just laying down there, what happens when we are not able to finish our project, what happens when we got back feedback from someone, what happens when our work is really bad.

In my research to this topic I found this quote:

“You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being – not because anybody says so, not because you’re successful, not because you make a lot of money – but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.” – Wayne Dyer

I'm not sure if this really answers my question but it gives me peace at least. It tells me not to search outside, not to google for an answer but that the answer is in my. I am valuable because I decide to believe it, I am valuable because its my life, I am valuable and thats it, nothing else.

Thx for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts

Learning #16 - Transform Your Life with One Simple Change: The Power of Small Shifts

Learning #15 - Embracing Emotions: The Importance of Human Connection for Growth and Survival

Learning #14 - The Emotional Journey of Being Human